Site Meter Peculiar Susceptibility: "I would like to believe that there is a Paradise. Where one is always young and full-bladdered."

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"I would like to believe that there is a Paradise. Where one is always young and full-bladdered."


Tonight I will go to my parents' house, and we will stand out by where Joseph and Natasha, two of the most generous dogs of my acquaintance, are buried and I will read aloud Eugene O'Neill's The Last Will and Testament of an Extremely Distinguished Dog.

2 comments:

betsy q. bramble said...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3239/2524680972_02b18271c4.jpg

Meghan Maguire Dahn said...

beautiful brindled leg

Thanks, honey. I still feel pretty empty about it. When he was alive, he almost kept Natasha alive, too. Now I'm really feeling both of their absences.

I wonder if there would be love if there were not death. I think probably not...which makes all those vampire/human love stories a little hard to buy.